Age Verification Policy
All regulated operators are required to carry out checks to prevent identity theft, fraud and to confirm that customers are old enough to gamble.
As it is a requirement that all customers are verified, the process will start when all new accounts are registered and also take place periodically during the lifetime of an account, this is so that we can ensure the data we hold is accurate and up to date. Until verification is successfully completed, you will not be able to deposit, bet, or access any gambling products (real money or free play).
In most cases the checks are fully automated but in some circumstances we may require additional information. In these instances, the checks are carried out by certified 3rd party identity checking companies, so you may see a message that asks you to verify your account by uploading documents.
Depending on the type of checks we need to complete, different types of documents are accepted, this includes (but is not limited to):
- Valid photocard driving license (matching address)
- Valid passport (photo page only)
- Valid ID card (front and back)
- Bank/Savings account Statement (issued in the last 3 months)
- Issue letter from a credit/debit or pre-paid card (issued in the last 3 months)
- Utility bill – i.e. mobile phone, water, gas, electric (issued in the last 3 months)
- Council Tax bill (issued in the current tax year)
- HMRC tax notification (issued in the last 12 months)
- Tenancy Agreement (issued in the last 12 months)
- Mortgage or home loan statement
- Car, home, mobile phone insurance certificate (issued in the last 12 months)
- Formal University acceptance or admissions letter (issued in the last 12 months)
- Catalogue statement (issued in the last 3 months)
- Contract of employment or payslip with visible address (issued within the last 3 months)
- Marriage certificate
- Enrolled deed poll certificate
It's really easy to upload your documents, simply use our handy and secure document uploader when you login. If you don't have access to your account, you can send them via email to our dedicated support teams at email@example.com
As well as basic checks at registration you may be asked to provide additional information for further checks, this is usually based on things like the amount of money you deposit in your account. We are regulated by both the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner and UK Gambling Commission.