TXS Holdem Professional Series Low Limit
- The game is played with one 52-card deck, shuffled before each round.
- The Bet limit sign indicates the minimum and maximum Ante bet limit.
- The Flop bet is always exactly double the Ante bet.
- The Turn and River bets are always exactly equal to the Ante bet.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable.
- To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the MIN/MAX sign.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Play of Hand
- You make an Ante bet.
- Two cards are dealt face up to you, and two cards face down to the dealer.
- You must either make a Flop bet to continue or fold and surrender the Ante bet.
- Three community cards are dealt face up.
- You must either make a Turn bet to continue or check to continue without making an additional bet.
- A fourth community card is dealt face up.
- You must either make a River bet or check to continue without making an additional bet.
- A fifth community card is dealt face up.
- You and the dealer make the best 5-card poker hand using any combination of the 2 initial cards and the five community cards.
- The best 5-card poker hand wins.
- Hands of equal value are a tie.
- Standard 5-card poker hand rankings are used.
- There is no ranking among suits.
- To make an Ante bet, select a chip and then click in the bet area.
- If there are arrows to the left and right of the chips, click these to see additional chip values.
- To remove a bet, select the delete chip and then click in the bet area.
- To start a hand, click DEAL.
- To continue the hand click action buttons.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Audio. Turn on or off all sounds.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Speed. Increase or decrease game speed.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history.
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 99.37%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.