Welcome to Wilhelm Tell Video Slot with Nudge Wilds, Free Spins and huge multipliers.
ABOUT THE GAMEWilhelm Tell is a video slot with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 lines paying from left to right. The game has 7 regular symbols that win if three or more are lined up in sequence on a payline, beginning from the leftmost position. The 3 high pay symbols are represented by 3 Wilhelm Tell characters and the 4 low pay symbols are card suits. There is a Wild symbol that substitutes all regular symbols. There is also a Free Spin symbol which awards Free Spins when 3 or more appear anywhere on the reels.
Free Spin ModeLanding 3+ Free Spin symbols awards the choice to play 1 of 3 Free Spin modes. Free Spins are played with the same lines and coin bet as the activating spin. The 3 Free Spin modes players get to choose from are:
- x50 multiplier with 1 Free Spin
- x10 multiplier with 5 Free Spins
- x5 multiplier with 10 Free Spins
The Free Spin SymbolFree Spin symbols only appear in the base game. The multiplier is only applied to coins won during Free Spins. The Free Spin Symbol pays out as follows:
- 2 Free Spin symbols award 40 coins
- 3 Free Spin symbols award Free Spins and 40 coins
- 4 Free Spin symbols award Free Spins and 400 coins
- 5 Free Spin symbols award Free Spins and 10 000 coins
The Wild Symbol
- Wilds substitute all regular symbols
- Wilds appear in the base game and in Free Spin mode
- All wilds are 3 symbols tall
- If a wild is on the reels it may move up or down by up to 2 positions if it awards a win.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line. If the payline pays from left, then start counting from the far left. If the payline pays from right, then start counting from the far right.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above does not include any Free Spin symbols which pay scattered.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
GAME OPTIONSClick/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound volume, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Mute – Turn the sounds on or off.
- Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value – Changes the Cash bet size by changing the value of each coin. To change any bet or win in coins to your currency, multiply the coin amount (20) by the coin value.
- Bet – The bet is always 20 coins per spin. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
RETURN TO PLAYERThe overall theoretical return to player is 97.0%.
RANDOMIZATIONThe reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 1 hour after interruption. After that time, any winnings from interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 24.04.2019. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/contact-us