Welcome to Reptoids Video Slot with a Free Spin mode and Repto Detector feature.
ABOUT THE GAME
Reptoids is a Video Slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines oriented from left to right. The game has ten
regular symbols that win if three or more are lined up in sequence on a payline, beginning from the
leftmost position. The 6 high pay symbols are represented by human characters (undercover
Reptoids). The 4 low pay symbols are different medals. There is also a Scatter symbol that pays
scattered if 2 or more appear anywhere on the reels.
Wild symbols are not present on the reels but can be created with the Repto Detector feature. Wilds
substitute all symbols except for the Scatter symbol.
Repto Detector feature
There is a detector frame that moves to random position each spin in the base game and in Free
- When any high pay symbol lands inside the detector frame, it along with all identical symbols on the reels change into wilds
- When the Scatter symbol lands inside the detector frame, the Free Spin mode is triggered (base game only)
Free Spin mode
Landing a Scatter symbol inside of the detector frame in the base game triggers the Free Spin mode
with 7 Free Spins.
In Free Spin mode, all high pay symbols that are changed into wilds by the detector frame remain
wild until the end of the Free Spins.
The detection panel in Free Spin mode displays the amount of Reptoids (high pay symbols) already
There are no Scatter symbols in the Free Spin mode. Free Spins are played with the same bet and
lines that activated them.
Extra Free Spins bonus
Changing every 2 High symbols into Wilds in the Free Spin mode awards 2 extra Free Spins. Up to 6
extra free spins can be awarded by changing all 6 High symbols into Wilds.
Hitting 2 or more Scatter symbols anywhere in the base game awards a coin prize:
- 2 Scatters = 200 coins
- 3 Scatters = 2000 coins
- 4 Scatters = 20000 coins
- 5 Scatters = 100000 coins
If one of the Scatter symbols lands inside of the detector field, it pays first and then triggers the
Free Spin mode.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start game
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate the total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line from the left.
- If three or more identical symbols lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There,players can find the value for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn't include Scatter symbols which pay scattered.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there are many ways to interpret the win.
- In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Players can calculate the total win in their home currency by multiplying the total coin win with their coin value.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, the total win amount is added to the activating spin.
- Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value – Change your bet size by changing your coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount by your coin value.
- Bet – The bet size is 1 coin per payline.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Press the Max Bet-button again to go back to the previous coin value.
- Spin Button – Start the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button-,Press the Stop Button to stop the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Make the game play without pressing the spin button every time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the Autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevents players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. To stop autoplay manually, press the Autoplay button.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last payout step.
- Balance – Displays the current balance. If cash view is chosen, this field displays the balance in the home currency. If coin view is chosen, this field displays the available coins based on the current coin value. Should players change the coin value, the balance field will update with the new amount of available coins.
- Cash/Coin view – players can choose to view Bet size and Balance in either Cash or Coins. If they choose cash, the game will transform all values in coins to cash by multiplying the coin amount by the coin value. Players can switch between Cash and Coin view in the settings panel or by pressing the Bet field or Balance field.
Return to Player
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.1%.
- Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Opens the paytable.
- Opens the Settings.
- Opens the game history.
- Displays the game rules.
- Turns the sound on and off.
- Opens the games in Fullscreen mode.