About the GamePumpkin Smash is a video slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines oriented from left to right. The game has eight regular symbols that win if three or more are lined up in sequence on a payline, beginning from the leftmost position. The 4 high pay symbols are represented by sugar skulls and the 4 low pay symbols are the 4 card suits. There is also a Bonus symbol which pays scattered and a wild symbol that substitutes all symbols except for the Bonus symbol.
Pumpkin Smash bonus game (base game)Landing 2-5 Bonus symbols in the base game awards the Pumpkin Smash bonus game with a corresponding amount of pumpkins. In the bonus game players smash 2-5 pumpkins which award 2-20 potential prizes each.
The total Pumpkin Smash rewards may include:
- 7-32 Free Spins (If the player landed 3+ bonus symbols, the Free Spins prize is guaranteed. Free Spins are played with the same lines and bet size that activated it)
- 2x-7x single symbol multiplier (Only awarded if the player also won Free Spins, the multiplier is added to all line wins with that symbol for the entire Free Spin mode, each symbol multiplier can only appear once during each bonus game but up to 8 different symbols can receive a multiplier. Wilds cannot be chosen)
- 60 - 7,500 coins*
Pumpkin Smash bonus game (Free Spin mode)Landing 1-5 Bonus symbols in the Free Spin mode awards the Pumpkin Smash bonus game with a corresponding amount of pumpkins. In the bonus game players smash 1-5 pumpkins which award 2-20 potential prizes each.
The total Pumpkin Smash rewards may include:
- 1-16 Free Spins (If the player landed 3+ bonus symbols, the Free Spin/s are guaranteed. Free Spins are played with the same lines and bet size that activated it)
- 2x-7x single symbol multiplier (The multiplier is added to all line wins with that symbol for the entire Free Spin mode, the multiplier can be compounded with multipliers won in other bonus games during the Free Spin session. Wilds cannot be chosen.
- 80 -17,500 coins*
Potential Coin Wins*#of PumpkinsBaseGameFree Spin mode
1 Pumpkin N/A 80-1000
2 Pumpkins 60-2000 60-2000
3 Pumpkins 80-2500 160-5000
4 Pumpkins 160-5000 320-10,000
5 Pumpkins 240-7500 560-17,500
HOW TO PLAY
- Select the coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate the total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line from the left.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There, players can find the value for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row for all symbols. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn't include Bonus symbols which pay scattered.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there are many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Players can calculate the total in their home currency by multiplying the total coin win with their coin value.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, the total win amount is added to the activating spin.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH A FRACTION OF A CENT
- This game features coin values of less than 1 cent per coin (in select currencies). When players use a coin value of less than 1 cent per coin, their cash prizes will be rounded to FULL cents in a fair way.
- The prizes are rounded to the closest FULL cent. 1.4 rounds to 1 and 1.6 rounds to 2.
- If a win is exactly between two values (e.g 2.5 cents), the rounding goes to the closest EVEN cent (will not round to an ODD amount).
- 1.5, 3.5, 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 rounds up.
- 0.5, 2.5, 4.5, 6.5, 8.5 rounds down.
- Casinos always store balances in cash. When a player chooses ‘coin view’ their cash balance is recalculated into coins.
- When players choose to display their balance in coins, they will sometimes see a rounding take place when their coin win is added to their balance.
- For example if they win 27 coins with a coin value of 0.005, their cash win will be 14 cents. The cash win is rounded to 5 cents and 25 coins are added to their balance.
GAME PANELA) Lines - Displays the number of paylines in the game. The number of paylines is fixed and cannot be changed.
B) Coin Value - Change your bet size by changing your coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to your home
currency, multiply the coin amount by your coin value.
C) Max Bet - Sets the coin value to the largest available. Press the Max Bet-button again to go back to the coin value you had before.
D) Spin Button - Start the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Press the Stop Button to stop the reels immediately.
E) Autoplay - You can make the game play without pressing the spin button every time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the Autoplay button. You can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. To stop autoplay manually, press the Autoplay button.
F) Bet - The bet size is 1 coin per payline.
G) Balance - Display your account balance. All wins that are added to balance are indicated above the balance field when they occur. The indication will stay until you start the next round.
H) Cash/Coin view - You can choose to view Bet size and Balance in either Cash or Coins. If you choose cash, the game will transform all values in coins to cash by multiplying the coin amount with your coin value. You can switch between Cash and Coin view by pressing the buttons in the bottom right corner, or by pressing the Bet field or Balance field.
Press the Spin button to start game
RETURN TO PLAYERThe overall theoretical return to player is 96.2%.
Options PanelClick the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.