About the game
- Joker Strike is a 3x5 reel 10 lines video slot featuring Joker Strike feature and Hi Roller modes.
- Theoretical payout is 96.46% in normal game and between 97.89% and 98.11% in Hi Roller modes.
How to play
Video slots are very easy to play. Just follow the 3 steps:
1. Choose your total bet
2. Press the SPIN symbol button
3. Check for any win in the WIN field
Description of game functionality
The Total bet is shown in the TOTAL BET display. Change the bet by clicking on the display and choosing the total bet of your choice.
The number of bet lines used in the game is fixed at 10.
The game is started by pressing the SPIN symbol button.
While the reels are spinning you can quick stop the game by pressing the SPIN symbol button in desktop version or the screen in mobile version (where available).
Any total win in a game round will be displayed in the WIN field.
Bet line wins pay in succession from leftmost to right.
Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
The separate bet line wins will be displayed on the bet line wins during the win presentation.
In Hi Roller modes only the total win for each spin is shown in the WIN field while the accumulating win for all Hi Roller spins is shown in the TOTAL WIN field.
Symbol pays are displayed in the paytable.
The normal game pays reflects the current bet configuration, while the Hi Roller game pays are fixed.
All winning combinations in the game can be viewed in the paytable which can be reached through the "i" button in the keypad menu.
Using Autoplay will let you play a number of game rounds automatically.
Press AUTOPLAY and choose a number of game rounds to initiate Autoplay.
The remaining number of spins is displayed while Autoplay is active.
Autoplay is stopped by pressing the STOP button.
Advanced Autoplay Settings (where available)
The Advanced Autoplay settings allow the player to set number of plays, total session loss limit, and single win limit.
Autoplay will stop when any of the selected limits are exceeded.
Fast Play (where available)
The Fast Play functionality is used to get the shortest game round possible (not available on all casinos).
Fast Play is initiated from the ">>" button in the keypad.
Desktop Version Settings
In the settings panel at the lower left of the game you can choose:
This setting allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
Use SPACE for spin
This setting allows you to use your Space Bar on your keyboard to initiate game rounds.
Show Splash Screen on startup
This setting allows you to switch the Splash Screen on and off.
Mobile Version SettingsPlayer Controls
- HOME symbol redirects back to the mobile game lobby.
- GAME CONTROLS are reached by tapping the GAME CONTROLS icon.
- Access GAME CONTROLS to change TOTAL BET size and access the AUTOPLAY settings.
- On the side panel access CLIENT SETTINGS by tapping the SETTINGS ICON.
- In SETTINGS, SOUND selection allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
- In SETTINGS, REPLAY will take you to game play history.
- PAYTABLE icon accesses game PAYTABLE.
- The "?" Symbol opens GAME RULES.
Game FeaturesJoker Strike Feature
- The Joker Strike feature is initiated on any symbol line win.
- The Joker Strike feature adds symbols to the reels if the outer wheel marker stops on a symbol from any initiating line win.
- 6 to 10 extra symbols will be added to the game for additional wins.
- The number of extra symbols are determined by the length of the longest paying line of that symbol.
- 3 of a kind = 6 extra symbols
- 4 of a kind = 8 extra symbols
- 5 of a kind = 10 extra symbols
- Wild symbols, and symbols part of the Joker Strike win will not be replaced by the extra symbols.
Hi RollerHi Roller Modes
- Press the HI ROLLER button to open the Hi Roller menu.
- The Hi Roller menu contains three Hi Roller modes to select from, each represented by a box.
- The cost, number of spins and active features for each Hi Roller mode is displayed in the box.
- Press the PLAY button in the box to start the corresponding Hi Roller mode.
- After the last Hi Roller spin has played, press OK on the win summary to return to the Hi Roller Menu.
Hi Roller FeaturesGuaranteed Wild
- Each spin a Wild symbol is added to the reels by moving clockwise around the reels until the reels stop.
- Two Wild symbols are added to the outer wheel.
- If a marker stops on a Wild symbol, the Joker Strike feature will add Wild symbols to the reels.
- An extra marker spins on the outer wheel doubling the chances of hitting the Joker Strike feature.
Special symbolsWild Symbol
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols.
- Wild symbols are only present on outer wheel in Hi Roller modes containing “Wild Strike” feature.
Malfunction in the game voids all pays.
Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.