Ice Cave5-Reel 10/20-Line Slots
The objective of ICE CAVE™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click CONTINUE on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- The game is played with a fixed number of 10 or 20 active paylines.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Choose your paylines on the panel by clicking '−' or '+'.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Clicking the FEATURE BET button during the main game enables or disables the Feature Bet. More information about the Feature Bet can be found below.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose the UNTIL FEATURE function to spin until the Hammer WILD lands on any reel.
- Clicking the AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTOPLAY button showing the number of remaining spins.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed above the smaller STOP button, unless you've chosen the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
MAXIMUM WIN LIMIT
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The game features two WILD symbols: Ice WILD and Hammer WILD symbols.
The Ice WILD symbol substitutes for any symbol and multiplies any line wins in which it participates by 3x.
Ice WILD symbols appear only on reels 3 and 4. When the Feature Bet is enabled, Ice WILD symbols also appear on reel 5 and the total bet is increased by 1.5x.
All Ice WILD symbols freeze in the positions they land on until a Hammer WILD symbol lands anywhere on reel 2. Ice WILD symbols also unfreeze if you turn the Feature Bet on or off, increase the line bet or change the number of lines. When you perform one of these actions, a message appears warning that this will remove all frozen Ice WILD symbols. Click Yes or No to confirm or decline the action.
The Hammer WILD symbol substitutes for any symbol and multiplies any line wins in which it participates by 3x.
The Hammer WILD symbol appears only on reel 2 and removes all Ice WILD symbols frozen on the reels, after any line wins have been awarded.
The Feature Bet can be enabled by clicking the FEATURE BET button. Enabling the Feature Bet will increase the Total Bet to 1.5x.
When the Feature Bet is enabled Ice WILD symbols appear on reel 5, in addition to reels 3 and 4.
- Activating the Feature Bet does not significantly alter expected RTP.
- Activating the Feature Bet does not increase payouts from symbol wins, as the line bet is not changed.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and button that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money - This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus - This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slots - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- The Features screen explains which feature rounds can be triggered and played in the game.
- The Bet Lines screen illustrates all the paylines and details the payout rules in the game.
- Info - Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Line Bet + and − buttons - Increase or decrease the bet per line.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay - Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
- Spin - Spin the reels. Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- Stop - Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
- Clicking BACK exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.13%.