5-reel 20-line slot
The objective of Bombs™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Press CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- Press SKIP on the pop-up screen to dismiss the game features descriptions.
- Select Don't show again if you want to skip the pop-up in future.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 20 active paylines which play left to right. The total bet per one ship game round is the line bet × 20 and the line bet × 50 for 2 ships game round.
- Press + and - from the left and right side of TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Press TURBO to switch the Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some of the win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your line bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- Bombs are saved per bet amount.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press the autoplay button, and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins are displayed. Autoplay ends when the reels have spun the number of times specified, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end autoplay by pressing the AUTOPLAY button for the next time.
- To open the paytable, press the i button.
- To navigate the paytable, press left-right arrows at the bottom of the screen.
- To close the paytable and return to the main game, press the BACK button.
- There are 20 fixed lines.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
- 3 or more Wild symbols have a separate payout.
- The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- Improve your payouts by turning extra bet mode on. This will enable more bombs, more explosions and more wins.
- The extra bet mode costs an additional × 1,5 bet.
- Press the Extra Ship button during the main game to enable the extra bet mode.
- Press the Continue button on the warning pop-up window to return to the main game reels.
- Select Don't show again if you want to skip the warning pop-up message in future.
- When the extra bet mode is on, an extra pirate ship appears on the left and may fire additional bombs, thus increasing the chances of getting additional prizes.
- The bombs are saved per bet size and per one or two ships. If you change the bet size and/or the number of ships, the bombs on the screen will disappear. Changing the bet size and/or the number of ships back will restore the bombs on the screen.
- Note: If the Free Games feature is triggered during the extra bet mode, the Extra Ship button will be disabled until the Free Games feature ends.
- The Chest is the Wild symbol in the game.
- A Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the Scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
- There is a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline.
- The Red Bomb is the Scatter symbol in the game.
- The Scatter symbol triggers bonus bombs on the same row.
- If the Scatter symbol and the Free Games Bomb symbol land simultaneously on the same line during the main game, 10 Free Games are triggered.
- During every spin the pirate ship may fire a random prize bomb: A Red Bomb, Cash Prize Bomb, Random Multiplier Bomb, Random Wild Bomb, Explode all Bomb, Mystery Bomb or Free Games Bomb.
- Red Bomb - triggers a Bonus Bomb to land on the same line.
- Cash Prize Bomb - awards a random cash prize up to X10 times your total bet.
- Random Multiplier Bomb - awards a random multiplier between X2-X10 to all wins on-screen, including wins from a Cash Prize Bomb.
- Random Wild Bomb - spreads up to 10 random Wild symbols on the screen. Random Wild symbols will not land on each other but can land on other Wild symbols on the reels.
- Free Games Bomb - awards you with 10 Free games.
- Explode all Bombs - detonates and triggers all bombs on screen.
- Mystery Bomb - can become any other bomb when it is triggered.
- Each bomb goes one line down with each spin giving you 7 spins to trigger it.
- When a Scatter symbol lands on the same line as a bomb, the corresponding prize is activated.
- Note: Bombs are saved per bet amount.
Boombastic Free Games:
- When a Scatter symbol and a Free Games Bomb symbol land on the same line, 10 Free Games are triggered.
- Each spin during the Free Games feature gives a big chance to fire a bomb per ship.
- Press CONTINUE on the congratulations pop-up window to start the Free Games feature.
- Free games are played automatically with the same bet that was placed on the spin that triggered them.
- During Boombastic Free Games, feature bombs from the main game are carried to free games and bombs from free games are carried to main game.
- The Free Games are played left to right only.
- The Free Games feature can be retriggered with a cap of total 70 Free Games.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.63% for 1 ship and the theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.86% for 2 ships.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.