- Savage Lion is a 5-reel, 4-row video slot featuring a Wild Collection Feature, Super Spin, and Wheel Bonus.
- The game is played with 50 lines.
- The Total Bet is set using the bet selector.
- Autoplay automatically plays the game for the desired number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Increasing and decreasing your Total Bet will result in the Paytable adjusting by the same proportion.
- All win values shown are in the currency wagered.
- Only the highest win per bet line or way is paid.
- Bet line or way wins pay in order from the leftmost to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines or ways are added.
- All wins pay on bet lines or ways only.
- Sun symbols are WILD and substitute for all other Paytable symbols.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
- WILDS substitute for all other Paytable symbols.
- WILD substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line or way according to the Paytable.
WILD COLLECTION FEATURE
- The WILD COLLECTION value is saved, even when changing bets or closing the game.
- When the WILD COLLECTION Feature is not activated. Any WILDS that land are added to the collection meter.
- The SUPER SPIN may activate at the beginning of any spin.
- The number shown in the WILD COLLECTION meter is the number of WILDS that will get placed randomly on the reels.
- If a WILD is placed or lands (from a regular reel spin) on an existing WILD once, twice, or three times, a prize is added.
- If a WILD is placed or lands (from a regular reel spin) on an existing WILD a fourth time, the WHEEL BONUS feature activates instead of a prize.
- After a SUPER SPINS, any wins are awarded according to the paytable.
- The wheel spins to award the Mini, Minor, Major, or Grand jackpot.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.46%.
HOW TO PLAY
Spin / Stop
- Starts a game round at the Total Bet (alternatively, press the spacebar or ENTER key).
- Stops the reels during a spin.
- Opens the autoplay configuration.
- Enable / Disable the quick spin (also available in autoplay popup).
Bet - / +
- Increases or decreases the Total Bet amount.
- Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Displays the player's current balance.
- Opens the info and paytable screens.
- Enables or mutes the sound.
- Opens or closes the game's full screen.
- Directs the player to the website's home URL.
Opens the game rules.
- Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of rounds at the current Total Bet.
How to use the autoplay feature
- Open autoplay popup.
- Set the autoplay number of rounds by choosing it from the list.
- To activate a limit, click on the relevant checkbox and enter a numeric value.
- To exit the autoplay screen without starting the autoplay rounds, click the 'X' button.
- Click the 'Start' button.
- Once clicked, the autoplay popup will close and spin button will change to a stop button which will allow you to stop the autoplay whenever you choose.
Note. If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Single Win - Will stop the autoplay function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit - Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autoplay function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows: (Sum of wins) - (Sum of bets) >= (Win Limit amount).
- Loss Limit - Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autoplay function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows: (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
When the limit's conditions are met, the autoplay will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen. The messages for the limits will appear as follows:
- Win Limit - 'Win limit reached'
- Single Win - 'Single win reached'
- Loss limit - 'Loss limit reached'
Autoplay Rules in the UK
- Players from the UK (under the UKGC regulation) who want to use the autoplay function must first set a loss limit and the number of rounds.
- These two limits will be highlighted in red until set.
- The Reality Check control displays how much time you have spent playing the game. Set the time interval by visiting 'My Account' through the host casino's website.
- *The Reality Check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
- The popup displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
- The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until choosing one of three actions:
- Continue - Return to the game being played.
- View History - Redirect players to the game history. All previous rounds can be seen and checked.
- Quit Game - This will exit the game and return to the games lobby.
- Only one instance of the login can be used. When the game is interrupted, upon recovery, it will resume from the point of the interruption and successfully complete the game.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- For more information on the above-mentioned, refer to the gaming website.
- All open sessions, which are not concluded by the player, plus any future transactions for those sessions will be terminated, after a period of time, as defined by the respective regulator per jurisdiction.
Translations of Game Terminology
- The following table applies if playing in a language other than English.
|English term||Translated term|
|Super Spin||Super Spin|
|Wild Collection||Wild Collection|
|PRESS TO SPIN||PRESS TO SPIN|