- Click on the stake selector button to choose your bet. This is the round button with the dollar sign.
- The stake shown is the TOTAL bet and is the bet-per-line multiplied by the number of lines.
- Click on the menu button to access the pay table, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination and information about the game. The menu button is the round button with 3 lines in it, from here the pay table is opened by pressing the round button with the letter ‘i’ in it.
- Press the 'SPIN' button to start the game. This is the big round button with the circular arrow symbol.
HOW TO PLAY
- The reels will spin and stop at random positions.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- All line wins are derived from the number and value of matching symbols and multiplied by the value of the bet-per-line. All winning lines are added together to form the total win.
- Only the highest possible win is paid on each line.
- Lucha Chilli is a fun, fast paced game, set in a typical Mexican village, on an anything but typical night. The game comprises of 15 individual reels in a 5x3 layout, with 25 win lines and 8 symbols.
- The game has two main game bonus features, Loco Wilds and Spotlight Stealer, which are triggered at random on any main game spin.
- The game also has the Fight Night Free Spins bonus. To win this bonus you must land the 3 symbols across the middle of the reels that spell out the word ‘FIGHT’.
- During any main game spin, Loco Wilds can appear. During this modifier, the crowd will randomly throw chillies at the reels, turning random positions WILD. These wild positions will substitute for all symbols, except the bonus scatter symbol, to make up any possible win lines.
- The retired veteran, Senor Chilli can randomly pop onto the screen and guarantee 5 of a kind with the Spotlight Stealer modifier - and then possibly add an extra stack to the matching symbols!
- When this modifier triggers, a row on the reels will be randomly selected to be changed to the same symbol, creating a 5 of a kind. After this, any one of the five reels can also be changed to the same symbol, opening up even more potential wins.
FIGHT NIGHT FREE SPINS
- Land bonus symbols to spell out the word FIGHT on columns 2, 3 and 4 and enter Fight Night Free Spins.
- Pick one of the four fighters, who will fight for you throughout the bonus. The four fighters are Chilli, Pimiento, Maiz and Taco.
- Play through a random number of free spins, until you land your fighter and his first opponent for Fight Night in the middle of the reels. The number of free spins completed in each round will be displayed in a count up within the spin button. The money won during free spins is now banked and the fight must be won to make it to the next round of spins.
- Select from three different attack options (Kick, Punch or Head-butt), with an aim of KO’ing the other fighter by depleting their health bar. If this is done before they KO your fighter, you progress to the next round of free spins.
- Line wins with your fighter will increase in value in every subsequent round of free spins. x2 in Round 1, x3 in Round 2 and x4 in Round 3.
- After winning a fight, the symbols that represent the defeated fighter will be replaced by those of your fighter for the next round of spins - giving you an increased chance of wins with your fighter!
- Play through a maximum of three rounds of free spins, having to win a fight to progress to each new set of spins.
GRANDE PRIZE WHEEL
- If you make it all the way through Fight Night, winning the third and final fight, your fighter will be El Champ and you win a spin on the Grande Prize wheel.
- Click on the wheel to begin the spin, and watch to see what multiplier you win when the wheel stops. The stake of the spin in which the Fight Night bonus was triggered will be multiplied by the value that is shown on the wheel.
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
- The RTP for this game is 95.17%.
- All line wins are paid from left to right.
- The wild symbols substitute for all symbols, except the bonus symbol.
- There are 25 win lines, all of which must be played.
- All wins are multiplied by bet-per-line.
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the visual representation of the odds.
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
- The RTP for this game is 95.17%.
- Game code and imagery © 2018 Endemol Shine Gaming Limited.Back to Top
- Within the game menu, press the "i" icon to view pay table and game information.
- Within the game menu, the "?" icon opens the game's help file.
Sound / Music
- Use the sound option to mute or enable all game sounds. Where applicable, you can use the music option to turn off just the background music, while leaving other game sounds on.
- The lightning symbol can be used to enable or disable turbo mode. This mode allows you to speed up the reel animations for faster results.
- To use autoplay, simply select the amount of spins you desire using the default options or enter your own amount via the pen icon.
- Then choose a total loss limit and press the button to confirm and start the spins.
- You may also use the "More settings" section to stop the autoplay when a bonus round is triggered or when a jackpot is won (where applicable).
- Please note, the performance of your network or devices (e.g. the speed of your connection or processor) may have, or may appear to have, an effect on the game such as in making decisions where speed is a factor or the update of progressive jackpot values.