King of the Trident
For thousands of years, treasure hunters have searched the depths of the oceans and seas to uncover lost treasures. Now is your turn to venture beyond the shores to find great riches and to help you on your quest, Poseidon, the king of the sea gods with his magical trident, will join you. Prepare yourself for one of the most epic adventures of a lifetime when you play King of the Trident.
King of the Trident boasts a unique 3,3,3,6,6-reel layout that is filled with enchanting animals, sea creatures, mermaids, Poseidon and his magical trident. The action never stops with the Giant Re-spins, Scatter Free Spins and plenty of thrilling features that reward the brave and adventurous with fantastic payouts. It’s time to immerse yourself in a fantasy underwater world that few people have ever experienced and to play King of the Trident.
General information table:
Number of ways
Number of Reels and Rows
3x3 | 2x6
Return to Player
Game payout ways:
- 972 ways to win
- Symbol combinations formed from left to right on adjacent reels count as a win
- Only the longest matching combination per symbol is paid
- Malfunction voids all pays
- Total bet is fifty times the stake amount
Reels 1, 2, and 3 participate in the Giant Respins feature. The Giant Respins feature triggers when all symbols (excluding the Wild and Scatter symbols) on reels 1, 2, and 3 land with lit backgrounds. Then, reels 1, 2, and 3 transform into one giant reel, while reels 4 and 5 remain as normal.
The re-spin then takes place during which the giant reel with its’ 3x3 symbols will stop, followed by reels 4 and 5 to form winning combinations.
When 3 or more Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels, you will be awarded with free spins. The number of free spins are awarded according to the number of scatter symbols that triggered the free spins feature as follows:
- 3 Scatter symbols = 8 free spins rounds
- 4 Scatter symbols = 12 free spins rounds
- 5 Scatter symbols = 40 free spins rounds
During the Free Spins, reels 4 and 5 merge to form 2x2 symbols. Additional free spins, up to a maximum of 20, can be won when scatter symbols appear during the free spins feature as follows:
- 1 Scatter adds 2 Free Spin
- 2 Scatter adds 4 Free Spin
- Scatter - match 3 or more to trigger Free Spins
- Wild - substitutes for any symbol, except Scatter Symbol
Playing the Game
To play a round, configure your bet using the Bet + / - buttons and/or the Coin Value + / - buttons, and press the Spin button or the Spacebar to submit the bet and initiate the round.
Once the round is started, the player can fast-forward to the round result or skip the animations by pressing the Skip/Stop button that replaces the Spin button.
The round can also be initiated using the Autobet / Autoplay.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A way win in credits or currency is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE, multiplied by the ways stake
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's “Paytable”, which can be accessed through the Info button .
- All symbol multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages .
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, multiplied by the symbol multiplier, divided by the number of payout ways (50)
- Only the highest win per way is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet ways are added up.
- All wins occur on the selected ways
Payout rules in Features
- Free Spins are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Spins.
- Free Spins wins are added to any initial bet ways wins
Autobet / Autoplay
Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current number of lines and bet configuration.
The autobet / autoplay menu is accessible through the Autobet / Autoplay button.
Autobet / Autoplay Limits
- Loss Limit (mandatory in UK) – Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win – Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit – Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win – The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature – The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit's conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Loss Limit (mandatory in UK) – “Loss limit reached”
- Single Win – “Single win reached”
- Win Limit – “Win limit reached”
- On a Win – “Win reached”
- Stop on a Feature – “Feature reached”