- Immortal Empress is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring a Free Games Bonus, an Expanding Wild Feature, and a Firecatcher Feature.
- The game is played with 30 lines.
- The Total Bet is set using the bet selector.
- Total Bet is calculated by Stake x 50.
- Autoplay automatically plays the game for the desired number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- The pays on the Paytable are final and calculated from Stake x each pay.
- All win values shown are in the currency wagered.
- Only the highest win per bet line or way is paid.
- Bet line or way wins pay in order from the leftmost to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines or ways are added.
- All wins pay on bet lines or ways only, except for wins with Scatter and Firecatcher symbols.
- Scatter pays in any position.
- Purple girl and Gold girl are wild and substitute for all symbols except Scatter and Firecatcher.
- WILD symbol substitutes for all symbols except SCATTER and FIRECATCHER symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line or way according to the Paytable.
Expanding Wild Feature
- Landing the Gold girl will expand to fill the reel.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere award a win according to the Paytable and activate 8 Free Games. 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere in Free Games award a win according to the Paytable and activate 8 additional Free Games.
- Additional Free Games won are automatically added to the current Free Games.
- Free Games are played at the same value as the round that activated Free Games.
- All Purple girl are now Gold girl.
- At the end of Free Games, the game returns to the round that activated Free Games.
- During the main game and Free Games, Firecatcher symbols appear containing a random value, Hot jackpot, Burning jackpot, or Flaming jackpot from a predefined set.
- 6 or more Firecatcher symbols appearing anywhere in the main game or Free Game activate the Feature.
- The Feature may also randomly activate at the end of any main game or Free Game.
- Any win combinations are first paid before playing the Feature.
- During the Feature, the normal reels are replaced with special reels containing only Firecatcher symbols and empty spaces.
- 3 respins are awarded.
- The Firecatcher symbols that activated the Feature hold, and all remaining reels respin.
- Any Firecatcher symbols that land after each respin stay on the screen until the end of the Feature.
- 1 or more Firecatcher symbols that land after each respin resets the number of respins to 3.
- The Feature ends when there are no more respins remaining or when all positions are filled with Firecatcher symbols.
- The values shown on all the Firecatcher symbols are then paid.
- If all 15 positions are filled, the Scorcher jackpot is awarded.
- At the end of the Feature, the total win from the Feature is added to any wins from the round that activated the Feature.
- At the end of the Feature, the game returns to the round that activated the Feature.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.18%.
HOW TO PLAY
- Spin / Stop
- Starts a game round at the Total Bet (alternatively, press the spacebar or ENTER key).
- Stops the reels during a spin.
- Opens the autoplay configuration.
- Turbo Mode
- Enable / Disable the quick spin (also available in autoplay popup).
- Bet - / +
- Increases or decreases the Total Bet amount.
- Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Displays the player's current balance.
- Opens the info and paytable screens.
- Enables or mutes the sound.
- Toggle Fullscreen
- Opens or closes the game's full screen.
- Directs the player to the website's home URL.
- Opens the game rules.
- Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of rounds at the current Total Bet.
- How to use the autoplay feature
- Open autoplay popup.
- Set the autoplay number of rounds by choosing it from the list.
- To activate a limit, click on the relevant checkbox and enter a numeric value.
- To exit the autoplay screen without starting the autoplay rounds, click the 'X' button.
- Click the 'Start' button.
- Once clicked, the autoplay popup will close and spin button will change to a stop button which will allow you to stop the autoplay whenever you choose.
- Note. If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Single Win - Will stop the autoplay function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit - Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autoplay function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
- (Sum of wins) - (Sum of bets) >= (Win Limit amount).
- Loss Limit - Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autoplay function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
- (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- When the limit's conditions are met, the autoplay will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen. The messages for the limits will appear as follows:
- Win Limit - 'Win limit reached'
- Single Win - 'Single win reached'
- Loss limit - 'Loss limit reached'
- Autoplay Rules in the UK
- Players from the UK (under the UKGC regulation) who want to use the autoplay function must first set a loss limit and the number of rounds.
- These two limits will be highlighted in red until set. In addition to these regulatory requirements, the maximum number of autoplay rounds is 25.
- The Reality Check control displays how much time you have spent playing the game. Set the time interval by visiting 'My Account' through the host casino's website.
- *The Reality Check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
- The popup displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
- The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until choosing one of three actions:
- Continue - Return to the game being played.
- View History - Redirect players to the game history. All previous rounds can be seen and checked.
- Quit Game - This will exit the game and return to the games lobby.
- Only one instance of the login can be used. When the game is interrupted, upon recovery, it will resume from the point of the interruption and successfully complete the game.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- For more information on the above-mentioned, refer to the gaming website.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).