- From the Hawaiian island, the splendor of tropical region awaits ‘Aloha Fortune'. Spin the iconic wheel to win prizes or trigger the Mystery Jackpot, the Wild reel on every spin, or the Free Games.
- Mystic Manor is a 5-reel, 4-row adventure slot like no other. The mystical Magic Box opens a world of exciting adventures including Random Wilds, Wild Swaps, Nudge Reels and more. The action doesn’t stop there, because when you collect and fill the treasure chest with special symbols, it triggers the Mystery Card Bonus feature with 4 possible jackpots to be won. Plus, for even more fantastic fun, there is the magical Free Spins feature with guaranteed WINS on every spin!
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
- Step into the Mystic Manor now…. You’ll be glad you did!
General information table:
Number of Paylines
Number of Reels and Rows
Return to Player
- In the reel strip the game will have Wild Reel for every spin. Full-Stacked wild symbol will appear on any of the reels with every spin. An additional wild symbol may appear on any of the reels along with stacked wild symbols. And wild symbol substitutes the highest possible winning combinations.
Free Spin with Double Wild Reel:
- 3 Scatter symbols trigger the Free Spin Feature awarding 8 Free Spins. Two full-Stacked wild symbol appears on any of the reels with every free spin. An additional wild symbol may appear on any of the reels along with stacked wild symbols. And wild symbol substitutes the highest possible winning combinations.
Mystery Jackpot Feature:
- One or more wild symbol triggers the Mystery Jackpot Feature. The game will transition to the bonus game where player will choose to reveal the flowers which is containing jackpots. When 3 of the same symbols are revealed, the corresponding jackpot will be rewarded.
The possible jackpots are:
- MINI Jackpot – x10
- MINOR Jackpot – x50
- MAJOR Jackpot – x250
- GRAND Jackpot – x1000
Playing the Game
- To play a round, configure your bet using the + / - buttons on either side of the Spin button and/or the Coin Value + / - buttons. Then, press the Spin button or the Spacebar to submit the bet and initiate the round.
- You can also choose the desired bet from the Betting options menu in Settings, and then press the Spin button to close the menu which will submit the bet and initiate the round.
- Rounds can also be initiated by using the Autospin feature.
- The Total bet, Balance & Win amounts can be displayed in coins or cash values. Switching between them can be done by clicking on the bottom UI bar.
- Once the round is started, the player can fast-forward to the round result or skip the animations by pressing the Skip/Stop button that replaces the Spin button while the round is in progress.
- To play rounds faster, the player can use the Quick Spin or Turbo Spin options (restrictions may apply due to regional jurisdictions)
- Turbo Spin – the reels spin and stop faster with no extra animations.
Turbo Spin can be activated by:
- Holding the Spacebar on a desktop or the Spinbutton on mobile.
- Turning it on from the Autospin menu, and then initiating Autospin rounds.
Quick Spin Mode - the reels spin and stop faster however all extra animations are shown.
Quick Spin can be activated by:
- Turning it on through the Sandwich menu
- Turning it on from Settings
- Turning it on from the Autospin menu, and then initiating the Autospin rounds.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's “Paytable”, which can be accessed through the Setting button
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula:
Bet amount, divided by 20, multiplied by the symbol payout multiplier
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
- All wins occur on the selected paylines, excluding bonus wins.
Payout rules in Features
- Free Spins are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Spins.
- Free Spins wins are added to any initial wins.
- The Mystery Cards bonus is played at the average total bet of the player. The average total bet for the player is calculated using the following formula:
- The sum of the total bets from rounds where special collectable symbols landed is divided by the total number of special symbols that were collected during those rounds. Example: If the player made bets totalling $100 and collected 20 special symbols, the average total bet is $100 / 20 = $5
- Jackpots are calculated by multiplying the average total bet amount by the Jackpot payout multiplier. Using the example from above, if the player’s average total bet is $5 and the jackpot multiplier is X100, then the player will win $5 X 100 = $500 (average bet values are rounded to 2 decimal places. e.g. $10.3846 is rounded down to $10.38, or $12.4869 is rounded up to $12.49)
- Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current number of lines and bet configuration.
- The autobet / autoplay menu is accessible through the Autobet / Autoplay button.
- Loss Limit (mandatory in UK) - Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win - Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit - Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win - The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature - The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
- When the limit's conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen.