Ghostly Towers™ has a 5x3 reel window and 20 winlines. The game is orientated in Portrait mode for both Desktop and Mobile.
There are 3 modifiers that can be triggered in the base game, and also during the Free Spins bonus.
Wickedly Weird Wilds Modifier
During a reel spin, Pierre may appear and add up to 15 Wild symbols to the reels.
Mental Multiplier Mania Modifier
During a reel spin, Pierre may appear and may add a multiplier of up to x20.
Spooky Symbol Slither Modifier
After a reel spin, Pierre may appear and swipe away one or more reel symbols. They are replaced by new matching symbols and any resulting wins are paid.
Free Spins Bonus
- 3x Free Spins symbols awards 5 free spins and 6 random gems.
- 4x Free Spins symbols awards 5 free spins and 8 random gems.
- 5x Free Spins symbols awards 5 free spins and 10 random gems.
- Collect five matching gems to award Wickedly Weird Wilds, Mental Multiplier Mania or Spooky Symbol Slither bonuses. The free spins counter will lock while bonuses occur and gems count down.
- All prizes are for combinations left to right, except scatters.
- All wins pay only on lines in play.
- Scatter symbols in any position triggers free spins. Multiple bonuses can be won in one game.
- Highest win only paid per selected line. Line wins are added.
- The paytable always shows the prizes for the currently selected bet and number of lines.
- Free spins are played at trigger bet and lines. Wild symbol may appear on all reels.
- All game outcomes are independent and randomly determined. The actual RTP is calculated as Total Win / Total Bet over a large number of games played and reflects the prizes awarded by a game as a percentage of all bets made. The expected RTP can vary widely in either direction for a small number of games due to statistical variance.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.15%
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.