- The Wild symbol is a wild symbol.
- The Wild symbol can substitute for all symbols except the Playboy® and Free Spin symbols.
- The Playboy® symbol is a scatter symbol.
- 3 or more Playboy® symbols appearing anywhere on screen pays out.
- Only the highest paying count of the Playboy® symbols pays out.
- Playboy® symbol pays are calculated by multiplying by total bet.
- Playboy® symbol wins are added to line wins.
- Playboy® symbols cannot be substituted by the Wild symbols.
- The Free Spin symbol is a scatter symbol.
- 3 Free Spin symbols pays out and triggers a spin of the Free Spin Wheel.
- The wheel will spin once and award a single wedge containing a number of free spins and a multiplier.
- All line wins and Free Spin symbol wins during Free Spins will be multiplied by the wheel multiplier.
- During Free Spins, Playboy® Symbol wins are not multiplied by the wheel multiplier.
- Retriggering will grant additional free spins equal to the amount initially awarded and at the same multiplier level.
- All bets played in Free Spins are the same as the spin that triggered the Free Spins feature.
- Free Spin symbols appear on reels 2, 3, and 4 only.
- Free Spin Symbol pays are calculated by multiplying by total bet.
- Free Spin symbol wins are added to line wins.
- Free Spin symbols cannot be substituted by the Wild symbols.
- Winnings paid out for a payline are dependent on the symbols displayed on the payline, once the reels have come to a stop.
- Line wins are calculated by multiplying the line combination payout by the line bet.
- The line bet is total bet divided by 0.20
- The symbols must be next to each other on a payline to produce a winning line combination.
- Payline winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, a winning payline combination must start with the leftmost payline position and continue on adjacent positions on the payline.
- Line wins are paid out only on the highest paying combination on each line.
- At most 1 winning combination is paid out per payline.
- Only the available lines can produce a winning line combination.
- You are paid the total of all payline wins that land on a spin.
- Winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols displayed in the reel area, once the reels have come to a stop.
- All payout tables display the number of credits that are won for each winning combination.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Main Menu
- Quick Spin
- Mute / Unmute
- Responsible Gaming
- Player Protection
- Game History
- Transaction History
- Paytable / Information
- Help Files
- Some of these options may not be available in your location.
Playing the Game
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form winning combinations. The payout is dependent on the winning combinations formed.
- Your balance is displayed in credits and is available in the console bar.
- Select your bet by tapping the Bet icon or the Bet area.
- Select your bet through the Main Menu or on the console bar.
- Click spin to start spinning the reels.
- Tap spin to start spinning the reels.
- If enabled in Settings, you may press spacebar to spin.
- Once the reels stop, wins are highlighted if you have a winning combination. You are paid out the win amount as displayed in the win box.
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is completed and you can play again.
- Select your bet on the console bar with the Increment and Decrement icons, or by clicking the bet area.
- You can also select your bet from the Main Menu using the Bet icon.
- Select your bet by tapping Bet in the console bar or by tapping the Bet icon.
- The Settings panel provides access to multiple game settings.
- Some settings may not be available in your location.
- To access the Settings panel, open the Main Menu and select the Settings icon.
- You can choose which settings to turn on or off.
- Intro Screen setting displays the intro screen at startup.
- Show Tutorial at Startup setting displays the tutorial on launching the game.
- Quick Spin setting increases the speed of the slot reel spin.
- All Sounds setting controls all sounds, including game and background sounds.
- Game Sounds setting controls console and spin sounds, as well as sounds for winning combinations and sequences. (Only enabled if All Sounds is ON.)
- Background Music setting controls background music. (Only enabled if All Sounds is ON.)
- Spacebar to Spin setting allows you to spin the reels using your computer's spacebar.
- Using Autoplay, you can spin a set number of times in succession without interacting with the game.
- A bet amount must be set before starting the Autoplay session, as Autoplay plays with the last bet value.
- Autoplay can be stopped at any time. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Triggering the Free Spin feature will stop Autoplay.
- Win Limit: Sets a win limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if a single win reaches this amount.
- Loss Limit: Sets a loss limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if the balance decreases by this amount.
- Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- This game has an RTP of 96.24%
- This value is fixed and does not change.
- The maximum win from a single game is £480,000.