About Our Days
Our Days is a five reel, 243 pay way slot machine, including:
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Re-Spin feature
- Free Spins bonus game
- Paytable Achievements feature
- All 243 pay ways are permanently enabled.
- Your total bet per spin is dependent on the bet size multiplied by the bet value.
- The bet size is the coin size multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- A bet multiplier of 30 applies per spin and is multiplied by the coin size. For example, a 0.01 coin size x 30 bet multiplier = 0.3 bet size.
- The bet value is the number of coins bet per spin.
- Your total bet per spin is the bet size multiplied by the bet value. For example, 0.3 bet size selected x 5 bet value selected = 1.5 total bet per spin.
- All payout tables display the total win for each combination.
- Only one winning combination is paid out per pay way. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a pay way, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled pay way.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on the bet value you bet per spin.
- This symbol only appears on reels 2, 4 and 5.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol does not appear during the free spins.
- This symbol does not create its own win.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled pay way to win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter wins are displayed as a multiplier value on the payout table.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- Any win activates this feature.
- The reels of the winning symbols are held in place. The remaining reels will spin again.
- This feature continues until no winning combination is formed, or you get 5 of a kind symbol combination.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the feature bet amount.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the feature.
Free Spins bonus game
- During free spins only high symbols appear.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- Free spins cannot be re-activated.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the free spins.
Paytable Achievements feature
- Tracks your win status by highlighting symbol combinations you have won.
- When you win all combinations for the same symbol it is highlighted.
- Achievements are permanently highlighted on the payout table, even after you exit the game.
- Regular game wins are logged as achievements.
- Wild symbol substitute wins are not logged as achievements.
- Re-Spin wins are not logged as achievements.
- Free spins wins are not logged as achievements.
|Balance box||Displays your casino balances.|
|Bet box||Displays your total bet amount per spin.|
|Win box||Displays your most recent wins.|
|Displays your bet options. Depending on your game some of these bet
options may not apply.
(+) or (-)
Selects the total amount you want to bet.
Selects the bet size you want to bet.
Selects the bet value you want to bet per spin.
Max Bet button
|Places the maximum bet permitted. Depending on your game, this can
convert the bet size and the bet value to the maximum bet permitted.
|Starts the game.|
|Displays the results of your spin quicker. This does not influence the
results of the spin.
Quick spin button
|Quick spin increases the reel spin speed to display your results
quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
|Displays the AutoPlay options where you can select to spin a set number
of times in succession without interacting with the game.
AutoPlay Stop button
|Displays the number of spins remaining and can stop the session. This
does not influence the results of the spin.
|Displays the game payout tables.|
|Menu button||Displays the game settings.|
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.30%.