Agent Jane Blonde Returns
Agent Jane Blonde Returns is a five reel, fifteen payline, and two hundred coin slot machine,
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Respins feature
- Paytable Achievements feature
- Your bet is dependent on the number of paylines, the number of coins per payline and coin size played.
- The number of coins per line is calculated using the first 5 paylines only. For example, 5 coins bet per spin x first 5 paylines = 25 total coins bet.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- This symbol creates a symbol stack in the regular slot game.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- This symbol does not appear during the Respins feature.
- This symbol does not create its own win.
- The scatter symbols that activate this feature turn into wild symbols.
- All wild symbols displayed on the reels are held.
- Respins continue until no new wild symbols appear on the reels.
- You are only paid out for winning combinations on the activation spin and the results of the final respin.
- You are not paid for transformed wild symbol combinations on the activation spin.
- You are not paid for winning combinations during the respins.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the feature bet amount.
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the feature.
Paytable Achievements feature
- Tracks your win status by highlighting symbol combinations you have won.
- When you win all combinations for the same symbol it is highlighted.
- Achievements are permanently highlighted on the payout table, even after you exit the game.
- Regular game wins are logged as achievements.
- Wild symbol substitute wins are not logged as achievements.
|Balance box||Displays your casino balances.|
|Bet box||Displays your total bet amount per spin.|
|Win box||Displays your most recent wins.|
|Displays your bet options. Depending on your game some of these bet options may not apply.
(+) or (-)
Selects the total amount you want to bet.
Selects the coin size you want to bet.
Coins Per Line
Selects the number of coins you want to bet per payline.
Coins or Coins Bet
Selects the number of coins you want to bet.
Selects the number of paylines you want to play.
Displays a range of quick betting options to select your total bet amount.
Max Bet or Max
Places the maximum bet permitted. Depending on your game, this can convert the coin size and the number of coins to the maximum bet permitted.
|Starts the game.|
|Displays the results of your spin quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.|
|Displays the AutoPlay options where you can select to spin a set number of times in succession without interacting with the game.|
AutoPlay Stop button
|Displays the number of spins remaining and can stop the session. This does not influence the results of the spin.|
Quick spin button
|Quick spin increases the reel spin speed to display your results quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.|
|Displays the game settings and game payout table.|
|X button||Closes the game.|
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.45%.
The below currency symbol will not be shown in the game. The value shown will be in the player account currency.
1.ARS – Spanish (Argentina)
2.BGN - Bulgarian
3.CHF – Swiss
4.CZK – Czech
5.HUF - Hungarian
6.PLN - Polish
7.RON - Romanian
8.RUB - Russian
9.TRY - Turkish
10.BRL – Portuguese’s (Brazil)