Magic Mirror Deluxe II
INTRODUCTIONThe journey into the magic world behind the mirror goes on! Discover the many free spin games which will ensure a fascinating gaming experience due to the high number of special symbols.
Step 1: Getting Started
- Click the TOTAL BET button to select the amount of your TOTAL BET. Choose from the list of available stakes in the Total Bet options (stakes may vary based on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button.
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- The Wild symbol (Mirror) can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild symbol is also the scatter symbol.
- Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win or those symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
- Achieving 3 or more Bonus Scatter symbols in view awards 10 free games. At the beginning of free games a special symbol is selected at random. During Free Games if enough special symbols appear in view it expands to cover all positions on the reel, paying from anywhere on the winline and awarding a win on every winline at once.
- Free Games can be retriggered during Free Games. If Free Spins are retriggered then an additional special symbol is awarded.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
- (The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel (10 lines always active). Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines.
- Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
- Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game (10 lines always active).
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
The theoretical return to player is 95.63%