Spin And Win
Spin And Win is a 5x3 reels 10 fixed paylines slot game with TheBigOne jackpot. There are only four symbols two that pay, a blank, and a wheel scatter symbol. 3 or more Wheel symbols appear anywhere on the Reels triggers a Wheel Feature round.
- Game is played with 10 fixed paylines.
- SPIN can be triggered by clicking on the spin button with the current selected BET and LINES.
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Whenever there is a win, the total BALANCE will update, and the amount won in the spin is shown in the WIN meter at the bottom of the game.
- The game and game rules are identical in both the real-money and play-money modes, except that autospin option will not be available in play-money mode.
The Big One jackpot:
The Big One jackpot consists of five jackpots at different levels; the levels are - from the lowest to the highest – the Blitz Cash Jackpot, the Quick Cash Jackpot, the Super Cash Jackpot, the Mega Cash Jackpot and the Colossal Cash Jackpot. All five jackpots grow progressively as bets are placed. For each spin, the house adds a small credit to each of the five running jackpots. All five levels in The Big One jackpot can be won irrespective of hitting any winning combination, while betting any amount. Jackpot is triggered randomly. The larger the wager, the higher the chances to win a jackpot. Free spins cannot trigger jackpots. If there is a jackpot which has triggered during the main game which also triggers Free spins, then the jackpot feature is played and shown after the Free spins feature play.
How to play:
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet is set. You can change the bet per win by clicking the or buttons available on either side of the BET meter.
- LINES: Ten lines are selected by default. Lines are fixed and lines count cannot be changed.
- The Total bet is 10 times the bet per line and is shown near BET in the lower left of the screen.
- MAX BET: Click on MAX BET to select the maximum possible bet. If your balance is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- Paytable: The Paytable can be viewed either by clicking the button located in bottom of game screen beside ‘BET’ label or by clicking button located at the bottom of the screen beside Lines. The prizes displayed in the Paytable are per unit bet, and this game has dynamic Paytable and payouts shown in the Paytable are multiplied with the bet. You can navigate to all screens of Paytable by clicking on and buttons. You can go back to the game by clicking on the button on the Paytable screen.
- Spin: The SPIN button in the lower right corner starts the game.
- Volume: icon will play the game music. Click on icon will mute the volume .
- 'AUTOSPIN': You can use this feature to choose all or any of the various options for 'hands free' game play by clicking on button. The available options under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will spin for the number of rotations selected from the slider menu. You can choose up to 1000 spins and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed. For UKGC player, the number of spins available will be 100.
- If win equals or exceeds: The game will spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount entered in the numeric text box.
- If loss not exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the loss limit is reached. Loss will be calculated with (Loss = Total bets - Total wins)
- Total bets=accumulated total bets
- Total wins=accumulated total wins
- (((Total bets - Total wins) + current game bet) <= Loss limit target) then next autospin will be allowed.
- If feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Autospin game is terminated whenever The Big One Jackpot is triggered in-between the Autospin.
- To make use of the Autospin feature, click on the 'AUTOSPIN' button in the bottom left of the game screen. When the Autospin window opens, Click on ‘More’ to show the extra options. Check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Click on the text box and enter the limit amount you want to play with. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on ‘X’ button to skip the 'AUTOSPIN' feature and return to the game screen.
- When playing with multiple options and conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option(s) and proceed with the game.
- Click on the 'STOP SPIN' to deactivate 'AUTOSPIN' and the normal game will be restored.
- 'AUTOSPIN' option is not available in the play-money mode.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin will be the same as the amount you wagered on the previous spin. Just click on 'SPIN' to place the same bet again. ¬To change your bet, increase or decrease the Bet shown on the game screen.
- Credits: After you have placed the desired bet, your remaining game balance is shown under ‘BALANCE’. Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the ‘BALANCE’ meter and the 'BET' meter. Your game balance is shown at the bottom of the game screen.
- Volume: Player can set the volume of the sound effects and ambience by sliding through the Volume button.
- Sound effects: Toggle between On / Off to enable or disable the game win animation sounds.
- Ambience sound: Toggle between On / Off to enable or disable the game background sound.
- Quick spin: By checking this option, game play is faster than the regular spin.
- Spacebar to spin: By checking this option, Spacebar key can be used to trigger a spin.
- Spin And Win is a 5 reel slot game with 10 paylines.
- All payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Paytable will always show the win amount for the currently selected bet on 10 fixed paylines.
- MAX BET selects 10 lines and maximum bet value.
- Only the highest win on each selected payline is paid.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added to your total balance.
- Bar and Cherry symbols pay when 3 or more identical symbols appear adjacent to one another on selected paylines.
- Wheel and O symbols do not have any payouts.
- When 3 or more Wheel symbols appear anywhere on the Reels triggers a Wheel Feature round.
- All jackpot wins are credited to your account immediately.
- Theoretical return to player is 93.19%.
- Jackpot Contribution RTP is 1.88%.
Feature Game Rules:
- Wheel Feature round is triggered when three or more Wheel symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
- Player needs to click on Spin button in order to spin the wheel.
- Player will be awarded with one spin for each wheel symbol appeared on Reels.
- The number on which wheel stops is the prize multiplier which will be multiplied by the triggering bet.
- Player will be awarded with any of these multipliers randomly. X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X7, X10, X15, X20, X25, X50, X200.Wheel Bank counter will be displayed on top of the reels during the Feature game, which shows the cumulative total of the feature game win amounts.
- The Big One jackpot can be triggered anytime, either during normal spin, autospin or after the feature game.
- The main screen then changes to jackpot screen after the user has won jackpot game in which all the jackpots and their values are listed on the left side area and a wheel is displayed on the right side area.
- There are 5 different jackpots, each of which has a unique colour. All five colours are shown on the wheel:
- The orange colour represents the Blitz Cash Jackpot.
- The red colour represents the Quick Cash Jackpot.
- The blue colour represents the Super Cash Jackpot.
- The green colour represents the Mega Cash Jackpot.
- The lavender colour represents the Colossal Cash Jackpot.
- The SPIN button is shown on the right side area. By clicking on the SPIN button, the wheel rotates and stops on a particular colour and the respective jackpot is awarded.
When a particular jackpot is cracked, a pop-up is shown on the jackpot screen which displays the type of jackpot and the amount awarded. By clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, it navigates to main game screen.
- If multiple jackpots are cracked at the same time, by clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, the 'SPIN' button on the jackpot screen is enabled to continue further game play.
- You can see the current values of all five jackpots in the right side area of the main game screen.
- The more you wager, the higher your chances of cracking the jackpot will be.
- The cash will be credited to your account immediately.
Browser Button Panel Commands:
- Click on Game Rules to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on Game Logs to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on Responsible Gaming to open Responsible Gaming page.
- Click on Real/Play to switch between real-money or play-money mode.
- Click on the Deposit button to deposit money into your account.
- The Game logs functionality is applicable only for the real-money game play.
Return to the Player:
Theoretical return to player is 93.19%.
Jackpot Contribution/RTP is 1.88%.
1. I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete play for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game logs' button once you have logged back in.
- If you are disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete it after logging back in. After completing the feature round, you can continue game play, or you can select another game of your choice.
2. What should I do if the balance is low to place bet?
- Click on ‘Deposit’ button at bottom of the game screen and deposit.
3. Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
4. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.