3 Card Brag
We offer single deck Live 3 Card Brag with a real dealer and a real 3 Card Brag game table. You are dealt 3 cards and play against the dealer. The dealer must qualify with a Queen or a higher card to play.
After each game round, the deck of cards is reshuffled by a designated shuffler or a shuffling machine to make it ready for the next game round.
- If a game round is in progress when you enter the table, please wait for the next one, and then, place your bets.
- To place a bet, choose a chip and place it on the betting position.
- You can place several chips on different betting positions simultaneously.
- The timer in the game window shows how much time you have left to place your bets.
- You must confirm your bet. This can be done either manually, by using the Confirm button after each bet, or automatically at the end of betting time. If your service provider has enabled auto-confirmation, it is on by default and the Confirm button does not appear. You can switch the feature off in game settings.
- After the No More Bets signal, the game round begins.
- Winnings are paid for the winning bets at the end of each game round.
- To play a game round, place your bets again or use the Rebet button.
- To skip a turn, simply do not place any bets on the table.
- Choose a chip and place either the Ante bet or the optional Pair Plus Side Bet. Poker Plus Side Bet can be made only after the Ante bet has been placed.
- After all the players have made their bets, both you and the dealer get three cards. The dealer’s cards are dealt face down.
- You can now choose to either Play, to place an additional bet that is equal to your Ante bet on the Play betting area and continue playing against the dealer, or Fold and lose your bets.
- After all the players have made their decisions, dealer’s cards are turned face up.
- If the dealer's hand does not qualify with a Queen or better, then the Ante bet gets an even money payout and the Play bet results in a Push (your Play bet is returned to you).
- If the dealer's hand qualifies, then dealer’s and player’s hands are compared.
- If you have higher cards, then both your Ante and Play bets get an even money payout.
- If the dealer has a better hand, then both your Ante and Play bets are lost.
- In case of a tie, both your Ante and Play bets result in a Push.
The limit ranges displayed next to the table name in the Lobby and on the game table UI correspond to Ante bet limits.
The Blind Play feature allows you to place the Play bet before the cards are dealt and automatically participate in the whole game round. You cannot use this option without an Ante bet, so when you place a bet on the Blind Play position, your bet amount is automatically copied to the Ante betting position.
In case Golden Chip is used on Ante or on Blind Play positions, it will be replaced with Real Money chip of the same value. Only one Golden Chip can be used per round, but when the player places the Blind Play bet, they automatically place a bet on the Ante position as well, and the game mechanics consider this as use of two Golden Chips. When the player tries to place a bet on Blind Play, an error message is displayed, explaining that only one (1) GC can be used per round.
Blind Play is available only if enabled by your service provider and you can disable it in the game Settings.
Once you place the Ante bet you automatically participate in the Ante Bonus. The Ante Bonus is rewarded to you when you have one of the hands listed in the Ante Bonus payout table (see below), regardless of the fact whether you beat the dealer’s hand or not. If you choose to fold, the Ante Bonus is not rewarded to you, even if your hand qualified.
Pair Plus Side Bet can be placed without an Ante bet.
Regardless of the hand of the dealer, you win the Pair Plus bet if you placed a bet on the Pair Plus position and your hand contains a Pair or better.
Note: The Side Bet must be enabled by your service provider.
Poker Plus is a Side Bet where best five card hand is calculated by combining your three cards with the dealer’s three cards. You can place the bet on Poker Plus betting area after placing your Ante bet and before the cards are dealt.
If your hand qualifies for payouts, you are paid according to the Poker Plus payout table (see below). If your hand does not qualify, you lose the Poker Plus bet.
The Poker Plus bet may win or lose even if you fold your hand and do not place a Play wager.
Note: The Side Bet must be enabled by your service provider.
|Prial (Three of a Kind)||Highest Prial is 3-3-3, followed by A-A-A, K-K-K, Q-Q-Q etc.|
A sequence of consecutive cards of the same suit. Ace can be both the lowest and highest
card, as in A-2-3 and Q-K-A. A-2-3 is the highest hand, followed by Q-K-A, J-Q-K etc.
If the dealer has an identical Running Flush, regardless of the suit, your bet results in a Push.
|Run||A sequence of consecutive cards of different suits. Same rules as for the Running Flush apply.|
|Flush||Three cards of the same suit. If you and the dealer have the same Flush, the High Card rule applies.|
|Pair||Two cards of a matching rank, A-A being the highest, followed by K-K, Q-Q etc.|
The highest card in your hand. Ace wins, followed by K, Q etc.
If you and the dealer have the same High card, then the next card acts as a Kicker and determines the winner.
If the dealer has an identical set of cards, regardless of the suit, your bet results in a Push.
Return to Player and payout tables
Based on playing the optimal strategy, the theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.86%–98.00% for the Ante bet, 97.86% for the Pair Plus bet, 91.44% for the Poker Plus bet and 96.18% for the Blind Play bet.
|Ante Bonus Payout|
|Prial||5 to 1|
|Running Flush||4 to 1|
|Run||1 to 1|
|Pair Plus Payout|
|Prial||40 to 1|
|Running Flush||30 to 1|
|Run||6 to 1|
|Flush||4 to 1|
|Pair||1 to 1|
|Poker Plus Payout|
|Royal Flush||1000 to 1|
|Running Flush||200 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||100 to 1|
|Full House||20 to 1|
|Flush||15 to 1|
|Run||10 to 1|
|Prial||7 to 1|
|Places the same bet as in the previous round.|
|Removes your bets that are currently on the table.|
|Doubles the bet you have currently placed.|
|Confirms all the bets you have placed on the table. Without confirmation your bets do not count.|
|Places a bet equal to your Ante bet.|
|Forfeits your bets and end the game round.|
The button opens the Settings menu.
|Balance||Displays your current game balance. This is the money you can use to play the game.|
|Opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits, withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|Opens the Limits panel.|
|Gives a tip* to the dealer.
* Option is available only if enabled by your service provider.
|Loads the Lobby where you can join another table. Please note, that if the game round is in progress, and you have placed bets on the current table, you need to wait until the game round finishes, before you can leave your current table.|
Golden Chips are bonus chips that are awarded to you in certain table games. Each Golden Chip has a specific value and can be used for betting like a normal chip.
If the Golden Chip menu is available on the dashboard, it means that you have Golden Chips available for you to use in the current game.
The Info button opens a pop-up with more information about the Golden Chips.
To bet using the Golden Chips, first select the desired Golden Chip value and then place a bet as normally. The remaining amount of Golden Chips decreases respectively.
In case of a Tie or Push, the Golden Chip you bet is returned to you. Note that Tie or Push are featured only in Blackjack and poker games.
When your Golden Chip bet wins, the value of the winning Golden Chip is deducted from your win amount.
All game rounds that are played using Golden Chips are also distinguished in game history with the corresponding (GC) icon.
Note: This feature can be enabled or disabled by your service provider.
Live Bets Disclaimer
We make every effort to ensure that the information that is displayed to you and on our website with regards to the events is accurate. However, this is to be used for guidance purposes only. Due to the nature of these events and due to live transmissions potentially being delayed, we assume no liability for any information, including the score and time of game, being incorrect. Please ensure that you refer to the specific betting rules to see how bets are settled in particular markets. Note that this delay varies between customers and may depend on the setup from which they are receiving the data or pictures.
Live video feeds: Due to the nature of the Internet, video latency may occur. The game has been designed to ensure that players do not have advantage nor are in disadvantage due to the potential latency.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on rounding: Bets are always rounded down from the third decimal point. When you are refunded, and the money is transferred to your account balance, any amount smaller than 0.01 is rounded down.
Note on unresolved actions: Unpaid actions are canceled after 90 days.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the Casino. You will be automatically directed to the non-live version of the game you were playing so you can finish the game round. Please note that only the cards that were on the table at the moment of disconnection are carried over to such a game round. In some cases, the video stream may allow you to see dealer cards drawn or revealed after your disconnection. These cards are not carried over to the non-live game round. If you rejoin the table before the end of the round, you can continue playing. You will be given the normal amount of time to decide on your move.