God of Storms Live
Join our game host and play the slots game live together with multiple other players. We are offering the Live version of 5-reel 25-paylines slots game, with the objective of winning symbol combinations by spinning reels.
This game also features the Age of the Gods jackpot.
Note that your service provider may have set a limit to the maximum number of players at this table.
- The game is played on 25 lines that are always enabled.
- In every few seconds, the reels are spun automatically. In some cases, they are activated by the game host.
- To join the game, you must make a buy-in by setting mandatory conditions for the Autoplay: choose how many spins you want to make and select the bet amount for those spins.
- Once the Autoplay is set, you will join the game starting from the next spin.
- The number of spins you have left is updated after each spin.
- Your Balance is updated immediately: bets are reduced before each spin, and winnings are added after each spin.
- From time to time, the Ship Wild symbol evokes the Wild Wind Respins feature, where all the players with active bets get their round wins multiplied (all the spins, including the triggering spin, taking place during the feature are considered to be one round).
- Players with active bets are eligible for the Jackpot game, which guarantees a win of one of the four Jackpot levels.
Autoplay feature lets you participate in the game. You must set the following conditions:
- Number of spins: choose how many spins you want to make in a row. Minimum is 10 spins; the maximum may be limited by your service provider.
- Bet per spin : choose how much money you want to bet during one spin. Note that the amount you set for Bet per spin is not used to calculate the actual payout; Line bet is used instead (see the Rules for explanation).
You can change the configuration throughout the game without stopping the ongoing Autoplay. To do so, select the Autoplay button next to the Stop button, add new configuration, restart the Autoplay, and new conditions will apply starting from the next spin.
By default, the Autoplay will continue until the set amount of spins has been completed.
You can Stop the Autoplay at any given moment while it is running. As spins are happening continuously, Autoplay might stop from the next spin.
Autoplay automatically stops when the jackpot game is triggered or when there are no more funds left to make the respin. The Wild Wind Respins feature will not stop the Autoplay, it will resume after the feature is over.
Paylines and payouts
The game is played with 25 active paylines which are always enabled. To participate, you must configure the Bet per spin value on the Autoplay panel, which applies on all 25 lines in total.
Wins are calculated according to symbols’ values shown in the Paytable. For payout purposes, the Line bet term is used – it is always your Bet per spin divided by 25. In case of win, the Line bet is multiplied with the symbol’s value to calculate the actual payout.
Example: you decide to bet 5 per spin. The Line bet is 5 / 25 = 0.2. If you get 4 Spartan Warriors on a line, the Line bet is multiplier by 200 and the actual payout is 0.2 x 200 = 40.
Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols must be consecutive along a payline.
On every payline, only the highest winning combination pays, simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
There are two Wild symbols in the game: Wild and the Ship Wild.
Wild symbols only appear on reels #2, #3 and #4 and they are stacked three (3) symbols high. Wild symbols can stand for any other symbols to make the best possible winning combination and they do not have to appear fully on the reel to substitute for a symbol on the line.
Ship Wild symbol landing fully on a reel triggers the Wild Wind Respins feature. Wild cannot substitute for Ship Wild to trigger the feature.
There is also a separate payout for two (2) or three (3) Ship Wild symbols on a payline. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from the Ship Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by the Ship Wild standing in).
Wild Wind Respins feature
The host triggers the Wild Wind Respins feature when a Ship Wild lands fully on reel #2, #3 or #4. All the spins taking place during the feature are considered as one round, including the triggering spin.
During this feature, the reels respin automatically using the same bet that was placed on the spin that triggered the feature. All Ship Wild symbols that landed fully stacked during the triggering spin will remain on the reels during the first respin. During each respin all Ship Wild symbols on the reels shift one position to the left. When a Ship Wild is on reel #1, it will shift off of the reels during the next respin. The final respin occurs when the last remaining Ship Wild shifts off of reel #1.
The reels stop after each respin and any wins from the spin are evaluated. The win multiplier is applied to each respin, and the win multiplier increases with each respin. The multiplier starts at x1 and can rise to x2, x3 or x5. The win multiplier cannot increase above x5.
Your Line bet is 0.2, the Wild Wind Respin multiplier is x2 and you received 4 Spartan Warriors on a line, the actual payout is (0.2 x 200) x 2 = 80.
In case of win, your balance is updated automatically after each respin. After the feature is over, the total win message is displayed, showing the accumulated win during the respins.
No Wild symbols can land on the reels during the Wild Wind Respins feature.
Note: feature will not stop the Autoplay, it will resume after the feature is over.
AGE OF THE GODS™ JACKPOT
AGE OF THE GODS™ Jackpot is a multi-level progressive Jackpot game that is available on some of the Casino Slot and Live Roulette tables. It is accumulated from all the bets in all games which feature the AGE OF THE GODS™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
There are four levels of Jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power. Different types of Jackpots hold different prize amounts.
Seed - the Jackpots start out with the following sum
Power : €50
Extra Power : €500
Super Power : €5,000
Ultimate Power : €100,000
Contribution rate - 0.99% of each bet goes into the Jackpot.
How to play - Jackpot is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot or a Live Roulette game featuring the AGE OF THE GODS™ Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of 1 of the 4 Jackpots.
The Jackpot game screen contains 20 coins, each of which hides 1 of the 4 Jackpot symbols. Flip a coin to reveal the Jackpot symbol. If you find 3 matching symbols – you will win the corresponding Jackpot. The AGE OF THE GODS™ Jackpot game has a timeout timer (30 second). If you do not find 3 matching symbols before the time runs out, the game reveals your prize automatically.
All Jackpot winnings are added to your balance.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rates specified by your service provider.
- The mechanics of the AGE OF THE GODS™ Jackpot prohibit simultaneous Jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you will see a message with your winnings and you will not need to play the game again.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the Casino), Casino will notify you.
- Players who may try abusive betting patterns to manipulate the Jackpot may cause a potential delay in receiving the Jackpot winnings and risk the void of Jackpot winnings.
- If the Age of the Gods Jackpot game was triggered during the Wild Wind Respins feature, the jackpot game is offered after the feature has finished. If the jackpot was triggered during the spin that also triggered the feature, the jackpot game is offered and wins are announced after the feature has ended.
- If the Age of the Gods Jackpot game was triggered during the regular spins, the jackpot game is offered immediately. Jackpot wins are announced and the balance is updated as soon as you resume the regular game.
- Autoplay is stopped before the Jackpot game begins.
If you have been awarded free spins, you can use them instead of regular money to make spins.
Note that the jackpot feature will not trigger when Free Spins are used.
The range of minimum and maximum bets on the table is determined by your service provider’s settings. You can see the values in the Lobby and at the game table.
Return to player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.14%, containing the progressive Jackpot contribution of 0.99%.
In case of errors or malfunctions, a spin may be cancelled. Cancelled spins are marked as such in History. Your bet is returned.
|Allows you to participate in the game and change the configuration of the Autoplay.|
|Bet||Shows the actual amount taken from your Balance.|
|Free Spins||Appears only when you receive free spins from your service provider. Allows you to make spins without using your regular Balance.|
|Allows you to send emoticons and stickers to the chat.|
The button opens the Settings menu.
|Balance||Displays your current game balance. This is the money you can use to play the game.|
|Opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits, withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|Gives a tip* to the dealer.
* Option is available only if enabled by your service provider.
|Loads the Lobby where you can join another table. Please note, that if the game round is in progress, and you have placed bets on the current table, you need to wait until the game round finishes, before you can leave your current table.|
Live Bets Disclaimer
We make every effort to ensure that the information that is displayed to you and on our website with regards to the events is accurate. However, this is to be used for guidance purposes only. Due to the nature of these events and due to live transmissions potentially being delayed, we assume no liability for any information, including the score and time of game, being incorrect. Please ensure that you refer to the specific betting rules to see how bets are settled in particular markets. Note that this delay varies between customers and may depend on the setup from which they are receiving the data or pictures.
Live video feeds: Due to the nature of the Internet, video latency may occur. The game has been designed to ensure that players do not have advantage nor are in disadvantage due to the potential latency.
Note on disconnections : If you are disconnected from the game, the Autoplay stops. Your active bet is not returned to the balance, the spin is resolved, and you can find game info in History. Bets previously configured for the Autoplay are not deducted from your Balance because all conditions are removed. When you reconnect, you need to make a new buy-in and set the conditions again.
If you are disconnected during a Free Spin, the spin is resolved, and you can find game info in History.
If you are disconnected during the Wild Wind Respin feature, the round is resolved, and you can find game info in History.
The maximum win from a single game is £213,000
Letzte Aktualisierung: 16.07.2020